Monday, March 10, 2008

Brainwash

Say NO to brainwashing.


I look down on brainwashers.

Muahahaha.


To Brainwasher:
Are you very upset that you have failed to brainwash me? Tell you something, I am not one who would be brainwash so easily. Perhaps I do at times but I WONT GIVE UP my goals.
I WILL NOT!
Wahaha. I am super glad that I have not been brainwash. Thanks for letting me know that people around me have been brainwash somehow or another.
What's the point of brainwashing when you would regret one day that you had made this choice instead of the original plan? If one remains firm, they WILL NEVER be brainwashed.
I cant say that I am a firm person with clear goals but I know that somehow or another, I almost got brainwashed.
So I am glad that I did not. XD XD XD XD XD XD XD


BOOs to Brainwashers! =D

No comments: